The Original Russian
Cataracts Drops, Approved By IVP
We sell the original Can C eye-drop used in the clinical trials by IVP and Dr. Mark Babizhayev. IVP maintains that only the original unadulterated formula is effective in reducing, reversing and slowing the occurrence of senile cataract.
- Can-C has been proven to reduce the occurrence and slow the development of senile cataract.
- Can-C can assist to lower the intraocular pressure associated with glaucoma.
- Can-C is also beneficial for contact lens disorders.
- Can-C has been shown to help those suffering from presbyopia.
- Can-C can be used to treat corneal disorders.
- Can-C can combat eyestrain.
- Can-C can ease computer vision syndrome.
- Can-C can end the discomfort of ocular inflammation.
- Can-C can restore normal sight to those inflicted with blurred vision.
- Can-C can alleviate dry eye syndrome.
- Can-C has been used with great success in the fight against retinal diseases.
- Can-C has been used in the treatment of vitreous opacities and lesions.
- Can-C has a wealth of properties which can improve the function of the aging eye.
Can-C has been shown to have measurable affects within only 1-month!
The Can-C itself is produced by a pharmaceutical company and then packaged by an approved phthalmic facility. The product is housed within a labeled and printed 6.4cm x 4.4cm x 3.2cm box. Each box contains 2 x 5ml re-sealable vials, along with an insert that explains how the vials are opened, used and sealed etc. more
"I just wanted you to know that the improvement in my vision is amazing. I had got to the point where I could no longer drive due to haziness from my cataracts, and now I feel very secure and am able to see almost as well as before my cataracts was diagnosed. Also I have not noticed any kind of side-effects. I just wanted to tell you how happy I am and that I am definitely...
A.B., Chicago more