Terms and Conditions
All information and Products supply takes place under the following Terms and Conditions. The End User/Importer is referred to as the Buyer.
- IAS will only supply Products under these Terms and Conditions, which are conclusive and nonnegotiable.
- The Buyer accepts full liability for the use of all Products and services supplied by IAS. The Buyer assures they will only use Products at the guidance of their physician.
- The Buyer is completely responsible for the confirmation of their personal importation requirements. Products are not available where prohibited by law.
- The Buyer warrants that they hold IAS free of any and all legal action and prosecution. This includes any entrapment procedures that may be perpetrated or attempted by law enforcement and government agents and/or their agencies.
- The Buyer affirms they are of legal age and capacity.
- IAS is not held responsible for any losses in the mail, unless the Buyer requested and purchased a registered service. However the Buyer must allow a period of 28 days after the ship date as indicated on the Dispatch Note. In the event of a claim under the registered service, an officially confirmed mailing loss will result in the Products being shipped for a second and final time. The tracking process by the registered service could take up to 6 weeks.
- Carrier services for Product shipments are NOT recommended and will only be undertaken if the Buyer has an account with the carrier and has met IAS disclaimer paperwork requirements. All charges including freight and taxes must be met on the Buyer's carrier account, including all return costs if the Products have to be returned to IAS.
- In the event of the Products being detained by foreign Customs authority, the Buyer must provide evidence to IAS for their confirmation of importation, i.e. a prescription and copies of communication with Authorities etc. In such an event the Buyer should contact IAS before committing to any course of action, including the return of any Products. If Authorities retain the Products, the loss rests with the Buyer. In the event that the Products are returned by Customs, then when the Products are received at IAS they may be reshipped again, or be subject to a Product(s) Credit Note or Refund as per the conditions in section 11.
- If the Buyer adjusts an Order before the Products are shipped then the adjustments will be accepted, (providing there is no financial difference, otherwise only Products Credit Note(s) for other Products may be issued). A part refund request by the Buyer is subject to the conditions in section 10.
- If the Buyer wants to stop or adjust an Order after payment has been processed, but before the Products have been shipped, it is subject to a 25% charge on credit cards or 15% charge on Money Orders, or a minimum of $10, whichever is the greater.
- If the Buyer wishes to return Products, (except under the circumstances in section 12) as long as the Products are sent by the Buyer within 14 days of receipt and received by IAS in a good, unopened, resalable condition with an expiry date more than a 6 months validity, a Product Credit Note can be issued, plus a charge for reshipping. If the Buyer requires a full or part refund then a 50% restocking fee is applicable, (applied only to Products, not Shipping and Handling which is non-refundable) or a minimum of $10, whichever is the greater.
- If IAS has shipped the wrong Products or Products have arrived in a damaged condition due to incorrect packaging. The package and Products must be returned to IAS for inspection (contact IAS before undertaking any action). If the fault is identified and agreeable, IAS will reship the Products a second and final time. A refund or part refund is subject to the conditions in section 11.
- If Buyer, or other, places an Order and initiates a prescription filing process with IAS, and then fails to supply a valid prescription or complete the process, IAS reserves the right to cancel the Order and charge a 25% handling and restocking fee.
- IAS will only "guarantee" a delivery if the Order has been placed with a valid prescription and the Buyer has requested and purchased a "registered" method of shipping.
- IAS does not undertake supply of any Products retail to the United Kingdom.
- IAS does not offer medical advice; all information is supplied on an educational basis and should not be construed to replace that of a physician's. All translations are offered on a best effort basis. Any opinions stated are not necessarily those of IAS. Where applicable, in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the information for research and educational purposes.
- IAS reserves the discretion to alter methods of shipments or to refuse Orders.
- Other conditions that are not covered in these Terms and Conditions will be determined by IAS conclusively and IAS Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Web Use Policy
IAS permits you to use this site only for personal purposes and, in particular, by Proceeding to access this web site, you agree:
- To be legally bound by the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy and the IAS Terms and Conditions.
- To link to our site only through our home page. Please do not link to other pages of our site without obtaining prior written permission from IAS.
- Not to use frames to present the link.
- Not to use the name "CAN-C" or any CAN-C branding for commercial purposes without obtaining prior written permission from IAS.
- Not to reproduce material from this web site for commercial purposes, including by featuring prices of any IAS products on any other web site or other on-line service, nor gather such material by the use of spiders or other techniques.